Below, we describe the processing of your personal data and the rights that assist you in accordance with current data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, hereinafter, “data protection regulations” or “GDPR”.
- Data controller and contact details
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is Auxiliar Conservera SA (hereinafter Auxiliar Conservera), with registered office in Molina de Segura (Murcia) at Ctra. Torre Alta, s/n, 30500. If you wish, you can Contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For what purpose(s) will we process your data and on what legal basis?
Your personal data is processed, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, on the legal basis and for the purposes indicated below:
- Consent of the interested party
The processing of your personal data will be carried out, as long as you have given us your consent, for the following purposes, depending on the form completed in each case:
- Data collected through the contact form: Answer your questions or queries and send you the information that may be of interest to you in accordance with the request made.
- Data collected through the work with us form: Manage and evaluate your application as a job applicant in current and future selection processes managed by Auxiliar Conservera.
You may revoke your consent at any time. It should be noted that the opposition to a certain treatment and the revocation of consent are not retroactive.
- Execution of a contract between the parties
The processing of your personal data will be carried out for the following purposes, depending on the form completed in each case:
- Client Access: Manage your registration and access to the private client area in order to maintain the commercial relationship between the parties, including your registration as a client, credential management and online consultation of material stocks, invoices, delivery notes and technical sheets.
- Supplier Access: Manage your registration and access to the private customer area in order to maintain the commercial relationship between the parties, including your registration as a supplier, billing management and the services provided.
- Access to the lithograph approval platform: Facilitate access to the lithograph approval platform, enabling navigation on the platform, definition and approval of lithographs, as well as credential management.
- Justified by a legitimate interest
When necessary, Auxiliar Conservera will process your personal data to satisfy its own legitimate interests, provided that your interests, rights and fundamental freedoms do not prevail over said legitimate interests of Auxiliar Conservera. His data will be processed for the following purpose:
- Shareholder Access : Manage your registration and access to the private area as a shareholder of Auxiliar Conservera SA
- Comply with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller
Auxiliar Conservera will process your data in order to obtain, store and manage the consents related to the protection of data provided, in order to demonstrate that they comply with the provisions of the data protection regulations. In this sense, in the event that you do not allow the processing of your personal data for this purpose, and since the processing thereof is necessary to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Auxiliar Conservera, it will not be possible to provide the services you request.
- What categories of data will we process?
Depending on the data provided by the interested party, the possible categories of data that will be processed are identification data, personal characteristics data, data related to social circumstances, academic and professional data.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To carry out all the purposes described above, Auxiliar Conservera has the collaboration of third-party service providers who may have access to personal data as a result of the execution of the contracted services. In any case, Auxiliar Conservera follows strict selection criteria for said third parties in order to comply with their data protection obligations and signs their corresponding data protection agreement with them, where these third parties undertake to comply with their obligations. in data protection, and specifically, to comply with legal, technical and organizational measures, to the processing of personal data for the agreed purposes, and the prohibition of processing said personal data for other purposes or assignment to third parties.
Additionally, Auxiliar Conservera may reveal personal data and any other user information when required by public authorities (competent Public Bodies and Judges and Tribunals) in the exercise of the functions that are legitimately attributed to them and in accordance with the provisions that result applicable in those cases in which it is necessary.
- How long will we keep your data?
Auxiliar Conservera will comply with the provisions of current regulations regarding the duty to delete personal information once the pursued purpose has been achieved, or when you revoke your consent for the treatment of the same, remaining at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Ministry Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, and only during the terms of description of said responsibilities. Once these deadlines have elapsed, that information will be permanently deleted using secure methods.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as in the national regulations on data protection, you have the right to exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well such as requesting that the processing of your personal data be limited, opposing it, requesting the portability of your data, as well as not being subject to automated individual decisions.
Additionally, in the event that the processing of personal data described is based on the consent given by you, you can revoke said consent at any time. In this sense, it should be noted that the revocation of the consent given will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out prior to the withdrawal of said consent.
You can exercise the rights described above through the following channels, providing the necessary documentation that allows us to verify your identity (copy of DNI, passport, NIE, etc.):
- In writing, by request addressed to Auxiliar Conservera SA, in Molina de Segura (Murcia), Ctra. Torre Alta, s/n, 30500.
- By email to the following protection address. email@example.com
- Before whom can you exercise your claims?
In case you understand that your data protection rights have been violated or you have any claim regarding your personal information, you can contact the data controller whose contact information can be found in section 1.
In any case, interested parties can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, data protection control authority, http://www.agpd.es , C/Jorge Juan number 6, 28001, Madrid.